JMA has provided a raft of services for government departments and agencies since 1992. Many of these clients are listed in our corporate profile.
Recent government projects include:
- NSW: Research for project “Creating and Adding Value”: ten case studies for the Deputy Director General NSW TAFE, on TAFE NSW personnel demonstrating best practice in adding value for clients 2011
- NSW: Research for “Intensifying Customer Responsiveness”, an evaluation for the Deputy Director General NSW TAFE of NSW TAFE’s achievements in improving customer responsiveness, 2011
- NSW: Research on “The Benefits of the New School Leaving Age” for the Department of Education and Training 2010
- QLD Dept of Education and Training, Feb-April 2009: An analysis of the professional development needs of VET assessors
- NSW Dept of Education and Training, Feb-July 2009: Identification of training service models for innovation
- NSW Dept of Education and Training, June-Sept 2008: Preparation of ‘Improving the Bottom Line’ case studies
- NSW Board of Vocational Education and Training, March-May 2008: A study of Wellington NSW, regarding the establishment of a learning centre.
- WA Dept of Education and Training, 2007. An audit of small business training in WA.