John Mitchell & Associates (JMA) is a leading Australian research, evaluation and consulting company specialising in education, health and the public sector.
Our aim is to help clients continuously improve the impact of their services.
Our proven core capabilities include:
- helping clients with workforce development strategies, particularly to build individual capability and organisational capacity for innovation and change
- assisting senior managers with strategic planning, ongoing strategy-making, change management, leadership development and professional learning
- undertaking commissioned applied research and program evaluation
- enabling services-based organisations to measure their impact on clients.
See our recent and current projects.
Sample recent reports
- Innovation report launched June 2013
Launched for South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE at Casula, Sydney, by Pam Christie, MD TAFE NSW. See: SWSi innovate
- Reinvention report launched Feb 2013
Launched for TAFE Directors Australia at the Sofitel in Sydney, by Margy Osmond, Chair TAFE Commission Board. See: Reinventing Service Delivery