Business planning is essential, not only for new business ventures, but for existing businesses that wish to improve, expand or change direction.
When working on business planning with our clients we consider alternative business models, before collaboratively custom-building a plan to suit your context.
Some national and state-wide examples of our work include:
- in 2011 we conducted a business planning review of the ACER Assessment Services Corporate and Vocational Program
- in 2010 we developed a business plan for Open Universities Australia, for their VET programs
- in June 2009 we completed a transition plan to move governance of the Australian Technical College Central Western NSW to a consortium of Western Institute of TAFE NSW, Dubbo Senior Campus and Macquarie Anglican School, Dubbo
- in August 2009 we produced for community colleges in NSW the Best Practice Model for the Business Planning Process in the Period of VET Market Realignment
- in 2008 we consulted to Ed.Au on a business proposal for a national VET platform for online delivery
- in January 2007, for ACE Victorian colleges in Geelong, Wodonga and Warragul and Mt Evelyn, we prepared a business case for the Board of Adult and Community and Further Education, for an ACE consortium to manage the Measuring Impact Tool
- in 2006-07, for Western College at Dubbo, we prepared the business plan for an Australian Technical College, 2006-07
- in 2o05-06, we facilitated for eighteen months the Business and Marketing Planning Group for CEOs of Victorian community colleges
- in 20o3-04 we facilitated an Entrepreneurs Group for CEOs of NSW community colleges
- in 2001 we provided a major, national report on business models for consortia and partnerships in e-learning
- in 2001, we were lead authors of a comprehensive study of Critical Issues in Flexible Learning for VET Managers, providing numerous insights into business planning