We are regularly requested by our clients to conduct research into specific market areas such as the mass market for services, such as a qualification, or the corporate market, say for e-learning products.
To undertake market research, we use a comprehensive checklist of eleven steps.
Through JMA Analytics, we have unique expertise in quantitative survey data collection, as modelled in the online survey completed by over 600 VET assessors in March-April 2009 and the survey of employers in April 2009.
To undertake market research, we specialise in sourcing an appropriate and timely mix of primary and secondary data.
We then help you to make decisions based on quality data.
Examine our extensive market research reports on national and international markets for e-learning:
- The changing Australian market for VET online
- Marketing Tools and Models for VET online, FLAG
- Scan of the literature on market research into VET online products and services in Australia, FLAG
- Initial Target Markets for VET Online Products and Services in Australia, FLAG
- Summary of Existing Market Research into VET Online Products and Services in Australia, FLAG
- International e-VET Market Research Report, a report on international market research for Australian VET online products and services, EVAG
- Business Models for Marketing e-VET, A report on business models for the international marketing of Australian VET online products and services, EVAG
- Market Driven e-VET, A feasibility study for a national VET consortium to market, distribute and support online products and services overseas, EVAG