This vital process allows marketers to make decisions about target markets, market positioning, product development, pricing and partnerships.
At JMA we work with you to ensure your market research translates into effective marketing planning and management. We provide an easy-to-follow but innovative and comprehensive framework for working through the stages involved.
Focus on marketing VET
A sample of our activities in marketing VET include:
- Keynote presenter on ‘Thriving in a competitive environment: Marketing TAFE’s value adding’, at Australian TAFE Marketing Association, November 2011
- Author of five communication plans for research products prepared for ACCI, 2009-2012
- Workshop facilitator on ‘Positioning Western Sydney Institute based on customer and client intimacy’, 2007
- Consultant to 25 ACE colleges in Victoria on business and marketing planning, 2006 – 2007
- Author of marketing plan for the Gwydir Learning Region, 2006
- Facilitator of NSW ACE Entrepreneurs’ Group of Community College CEOs – on business and marketing growth, 2003-04
Specialists in marketing e-learning and e-education
We have created a set of marketing planning tools for staff development purposes.
We also completed a report on the pricing of e-learning products.
Examine our extensive market research reports on national and international markets for e-learning:
- The changing Australian market for VET online
- Marketing Tools and Models for VET online, FLAG
- Scan of the literature on market research into VET online products and services in Australia, FLAG
- Initial Target Markets for VET Online Products and Services in Australia, FLAG
- Summary of Existing Market Research into VET Online Products and Services in Australia, FLAG
- International e-VET Market Research Report, a report on international market research for Australian VET online products and services, EVAG
- Business Models for Marketing e-VET, A report on business models for the international marketing of Australian VET online products and services, EVAG
- Market Driven e-VET, A feasibility study for a national VET consortium to market, distribute and support online products and services overseas, EVAG