JMA undertakes extensive research to assist clients to increase their impact on their customers. Our research commonly addresses the options, incentives and barriers to change as well as the different ways organisations can be more innovative.
Sample research projects 2009-2012
Research undertaken by JMA recently includes:
- Research to identify a model for innovation for TAFE NSW – South Western Sydney Institute – project being undertaken to Dec 2012
- Research on five national examples of good practice of TAFE Institutes working with industry – project being undertaken in late 2012
- Research for project on a sustainable model of innovation 2011-2012
- Research for project on ‘Employers Toolbox for Workforce Planning and Development’, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) 2011-2012
- Research for project “From an apprenticeship to a career: workforce development strategies” for the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI), launched by Minister Evans, Canberra, 3 Nov 2011
- Research for project “Creating and Adding Value“: ten case studies for the Deputy Director General NSW TAFE, on TAFE NSW personnel demonstrating best practice in adding value for clients 2011
- Research for “Intensifying Customer Responsiveness”, an evaluation for the Deputy Director General NSW TAFE of NSW TAFE’s achievements in improving customer responsiveness, 2011
- Research for “It’s not about age“: final report of the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) Project: Pathways for engagement in employing mature age people and existing workers as apprentices – an employer perspective.
- Research for “The Benefits of Accurately Measuring Non-completions“, a report for Service Skills Australia 2011
- Research for “Improving workforce capabilities“: a set of ten case studies on how South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE builds clients’ workforces 2011
- Research for project on approaches to recognition and reward for professional practitioners 2010
- Research for project on how to reinvent the organisation through innovation 2009
- Reserch for project on how to understand which strategies lead to which impacts on clients 2009
- Research for project on how to identify the professional development needs of assessors nationally 2009
- Research for project on how to attract and retain previously disengaged apprentices 2009
- Resecher for project on identifying the features of the advanced VET practitioner 2009
- Researcher for project on how to identify the skills required for innovation in three industries 2009.
See a fuller list of research projects here.